Sustainability Tracking Software
WeTrack is now Momentus Sustainability. Discover how our sustainability software solutions can help you set, track and measure the sustainability impact of your venue and events.
From carbon emissions and plastic waste to human rights and diversity standards, our industry-leading software helps events and venues responsibly track their impact on the world around them.
Build your sustainability program in an intuitive system, adding targets, metrics, dates, individuals and departments.
Easily track your venue and events sustainability efforts are working and benchmark against external frameworks.
Obtain meaningful sustainability data and build attractive, bespoke reports to show stakeholders or share your impressive achievements internally or publicly.
Keep your sustainability information in one place, enabling all departments, events and stakeholders to track KPIs for areas such as the environment, bids and hosting, equality and diversity, and more.
Encourage your team to update indicators, share information and work toward achieving internal and external requirements, projects or targets.
Analyze your sustainability by department, event or any other category, set up and target chosen metrics, and gain achievements when you meet required standards.
Download Our e-Book
Ultimate Guide for Sustainability Tracking at Venues
Access this e-book to learn the importance of effective sustainability tracking, key themes of sustainability and eternal frameworks and certifications that could help you get started.
Have confidence you are making a positive social and environmental impact.
Momentus Sustainability is a solution to manage your venue and event’s social responsibility by tracking and reporting on important measures.
Sustainability tracking software
- Set indicators and targets at a certain frequency and update progress
- Interactive dashboard to track progress
- Add comments and attachments to indicators
- Run bespoke reports on your indicators
- View department leaderboards
- Achieve your targets and share on social media
- Filter by any information type to track the indicators you need to see
- Relate your indicators to internal or external certifications or audits
- Assign indicators to UN SDGs
- Automate data collection via APIs